S. J. Berchmans is an Indian Christian pastor, evangelist, musician and devotional singer from Ramanathapuram. He has composed greater than 400 songs that are translated into many Indian languages and in English. The villagers of Kalayar Kovil close to Madurai donated him 5 acres of land. He then created a prayer heart at Sivaganga district named as Jebathottam Ministries. The auditorium he has established has a seating capability of 2000, a 24-hours prayer chamber, board and lodging services and shelter for helpless ladies.
S. J. Berchmans Biography
|S. J. Berchmans
|S. J. Berchmans
|Pastor, Musician and Devotional singer
|Date of Birth
|Three August 1949
|69 (as of 2019)
|Yet to be updated
|Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
Brother: 3 (Yet to be updated)
Sister: 1 (Yet to be updated)
|School: St.Mary’s Increased Secondary School, Madurai
College: St. Paul’s Seminary, Trichy
|Studying and Singing
|Soosaiapparpatti (Semmangkudi), a village close to Paramakudi, Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu, India
|Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu, India
|Kalayar Kovil, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India
S. J. Berchmans Fb:
S. J. Berchmans Twitter: https://twitter.com/jebathottam
S. J. Berchmans Instagram: Yet to be updated
Fascinating info about S. J. Berchmans
- S.J Berchmans takes particular care on youths to place their life in good path via his devotional recommendation.
- He has fundamental expertise in Carnatic and Western music.
- Other than Tamil Nadu, he’s additionally doing his pastor service in some north Indian states and even in different nations like Malaysia, Singapore and so forth.,
- Certainly one of his songs, Ummai Allamal made an enormous attain throughout Tamil Christians.
- He was ordained as a Priest within the yr 1970 For the Arch Diocese of Madurai.