Ripci Bhatia is an Indian clothier who belongs to New Delhi. She is the proprietor and artistic director of a Delhi primarily based clothes retailer Amour Religion Hope. In 20 April 2019, she married famed actor Sharad Malhotra. Her husband is a lead actor within the romantic tv present Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.
Ripci Bhatia Biography
|Real Name||Ripci Bhatia|
|Date of Birth||24 November 1989|
|Age||29 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
Sister: Manpreet Deepak Khema (Physician)
|Husband||Sharad Malhotra (April 2019 – Current)|
|Educational Qualification||School: Excessive School, Delhi|
College: JD School Of Style Know-how, New Delhi
|Hobbies||Designing, Swimming, Images and Portray|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Current City||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
Ripci Bhatia Fb: https://www.facebook.com/ripci.bhatia
Ripci Bhatia Twitter: Yet to be updated
Ripci Bhatia Instagram:
Fascinating info about Ripci Bhatia
- Ripci and Sharad’s marriage is a love cum organize marriage. Their engagement was held on 14th February 2019.
- Divyanka Tripathi (Actress) and Pooja Bisht (Actress) are the ex-girlfriends of Ripci’s husband Sharad Malhotra.
- Ricpi and Sharad met one another via Sharad’s sister Reema. Infact, Reema and Ripci are mates having the identical occupation.
- As a designer, her works are impressed from Manish Malhotra.
- Ripci owns a pet which is St. Bernard canine breed.
- Ricpi loves to look at Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh films.