Zohr Irani is a pupil and the son of Indian textile minister and former BJP vice-chairman Smriti Irani. Zohr’s father Zubin Irani is an Indian businessman. Zohr is the one son of Smriti and Zubin couple. Zohr’s youthful sister Zoish Irani is a pupil and elder foster sister Shanelle Irani is a lawyer graduated from Georgetown College Legislation.
Zohr Irani Biography
|Real Name||Zohi Irani|
|Date of Birth||04 October 2001|
|Age||17 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Zubin Irani (Businessman)
Mother: Smriti Irani (Indian Textile Minister)
Sister: Zoish Irani (Pupil) & Shanelle Irani (Lawyer)
Maternal Grandfather: Ajay Kumar Malhotra
Maternal Grandmother: Shibani Bagchi
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated
College: Yet to be updated
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Zohr Irani Fb: Yet to be updated
Zohr Irani Twitter: Yet to be updated
Zohr Irani Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zohrirani_21
Attention-grabbing details about Zohr Irani
- Zohr earned 91% mark in his 12th examination with CBSE syllabus.
- Zohr’s mom Smriti began her modelling profession early in her faculty days and at the moment she earned simply 200 rupees per modelling promotion.
- Smriti has appeared within the music video album referred to as Bolian (1998).
- Smriti Irani is a participant of the Miss India magnificence contest in 1998.
- Smiriti was additionally a bunch for the fact present Ooh La La La.
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000 – 2008) is the primary featured serial of Smriti. In that serial, she performed the function Tulsi Mihir Virani and she or he additionally performed a lead function as Sita within the serial Ramayan (2001) which was telecasted on Zee television.
- For Smriti’s appearing abilities she received Indian Tv Academy Awards and Indian Telly Awards.
- Ugraya Leisure is a Mumbai based mostly manufacturing firm owned by his dad and mom Smriti and Zubin.