Neeru Deshpande is the chairperson of the popular infotech company Infosys. She rose to fame by the allegation that she has posed as a model for the Parle-G biscuit cover when she was a kid. India Today Anti-Fake News War Room (AFWA) opposed that allegation and reported that the kid featured on Parle-G cover is just a graphic image and not Neeru. Also, the Parle Products’ group product manager, Mayank Shah, put a full stop for all the allegations by stating that the kid is just an illustration which was made in the 60s by a company called Everest creative
Neeru Deshpande was born on 19 August 1950 in Karnataka. Dr. R.H. Kulkarni to her father. Her mother’s name is Vimala Kulkarni. She is the sister of Vimala Kulkarni. However, she was not provided with any information. N.R Narayana Murthy was her husband. One son and one girl were born to them. Rohan Murthy is her son and Akshata Murthy is her daughter.
Neeru Deshpande Biography
|Real Name||Sudha Murthy|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1950|
|Age||72 (As of 2022)|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Dr. R. H. Kulkarni (Surgeon)
Mother: Vimala Kulkarni
|Marital Standing||Yet to be updated|
|Husband||N. R. Narayana Murthy (Industrialist)|
|Kids||Son: Rohan Murty
Daughter: Akshata Murthy
|Educational Qualification||B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Hobbies||Yet to be updated|
|Birth Place||Shiggaon, Haveri, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Neeru Deshpande’s Official Social Profiles
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Instagram: Yet to be updated
Attention-grabbing Info about Neeru Deshpande
- Neeru Deshpande aka Sudha Murthy likes to contain in social exercise.
- She can also be author.
- She gained working expertise within the area of improvement engineering and as a Senior Programs Analyst.
- Sudha obtained an award from the hand of highly effective scientist late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- She is a former worker of TATA Engineering and Locomotive Firm. She is the primary and no feminine had joined that firm earlier than her.
Neeru Deshpande Images
- The Mother I By no means Knew (two novellas)
- Three thousand stitches
- The Man from the Egg
- Right here, There, All over the place
- Magic of the misplaced Temple
- How I Taught my Grandmother to Learn