Namitha Marimuthu is an Indian Actress and Top Model. She has participated in numerous beauty pageant exhibits. Namitha was the first South Indian transgender who participated in Miss Trans Queen India 2018 & Miss Trans Star India 2019. She debuted as an actress in a Tamil movie film Nadodigal 2. Namitha Marimuthu is one of the contestants in a very popular reality show “Bigg Boss 5 (Tamil)” which is telecasted on Vijay TV. She is the CEO of Miss Trans Star India.
Namitha Marimuthu Biography
|Real Name||Namitha Marimuthu|
|Date of Birth||23-Feb-1989|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Height||6’1″ (183 Cm)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E [Discontinued]|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Hobbies||Make-up and Listening Music|
Namitha Marimuthu’s Official Social Media Profiles
- Namitha Marimuthu’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/namithaammuofficial/
- Namitha Marimuthu’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/namithamarimuthu/?hl=en
- Namitha Marimuthu’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/namithamarimuth?lang=en
Attention-grabbing details about Namitha Marimuthu
- As a trans mannequin, crowning Miss Kuvagam’s title is the primary victory of Namitha.
- She was acknowledged because of the model ambassador of Miss trans queen India 2019.
- She is the CEO of Miss Trans Star India.
- She is a profitable survivor of weight problems with the assistance of LaBelle Clinics.
- Nadodigal 2 Kollywood film – 2019 (Supporting role as Prithika Yashini)