Bijay Anand is an Indian movie actor and Yoga coach from Mumbai. He debuted as an actor within the film Yash (1996) directed by Sharad Saran. He rose to fame after performing within the film Pyaar To Hona Hello Tha (1998) directed by Anees Bazmee.
Later in 2019, Bijay acted within the biopic net sequence Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone. In that, he acted as Sunny Leone‘s father. He married an actress Sonali Khare. So as to turn into an authorized Yoga grasp, he skilled from Kundalini Analysis Institute, Los Angeles.
Bijay Anand Biography
|Real Name||Bijay Jasjit Anand|
|Occupation||Indian Movie Actor and Yoga Grasp|
|Date of Birth||26 March|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Spouse||Sonali Khare (Actress)|
|Kids||Daughter: Sanaya Anand|
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated|
College: Yet to be updated
|Hobbies||Music and Travelling|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Yet to be updated|
Bijay Anand Fb: https://www.facebook.com/bijay.j.anand
Bijay Anand Twitter: https://twitter.com/bijayjanand
Bijay Anand Instagram:
Attention-grabbing information about Bijay Anand
- Bijay is the Founder and CEO of Yoga middle known as Anahata Retreats which is positioned at Mumbai.
- Poonam Dhillon is a favourite actress and Pyaar To Hona Hello Tha is the favourite film of Bijay.
- He earned Face of 1995 (Indian Male Mannequin) award from Femina Journal.
- Bijay likes Indian artist Sakti Burman’s work.
- In his earlier stage, he was a cleaning soap vendor.
Bijay Anand Images
Bijay Anand Films Listing
- 1996 – Yash (Function: Yash)
- 1998 – Pyaar To Hona Hello Tha (Function: Rahul)
Bijay Anand Net Sequence
- 2018 to 2019 – Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone (Function: Jaspal Singh Vohra)
Bijay Anand TV Reveals
- 2015 – 2016 Siya Ke Ram (Function: JanakSunaina’s husband and Sita and Urmila’s father).
- 2018 – Dil Hello Toh Hai (Function: Vijaypath Midday, Ritvik, Shivam, Reeva and Shanaya’s father, Mamta’s second husband, Rishabh’s stepfather)