Aparajita Sarangi is a former IAS officer (1994 batch) and politician from Bhubaneswar. In 2019, she joined BJP party as a member and was selected as the 2019 Lokshaba election nominee of Bhubaneshwar city. She is a former joint secretary of the MGNREGA act in the Ministry of rural development. Aparajita is also a former commissioner of Nagar Nigam, Bhubaneshwar.
Aparajita Sarangi Biography
|Real Name||Aparajita Sarangi|
|Date of Birth||08 August 1969|
|Age||49 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Husband||Santosh Sarangi (Former IAS officer)|
|Children||Son: Shikar Sarangi|
Daughter: Archita Sarangi
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated|
College: Bachelors Degree in Economics, Nalanda University
|Birth Place||Bhagalpur, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Bhagalpur, Bihar, India|
|Current City||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
Aparajita Sarangi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aparajitasarangiodisha
Aparajita Sarangi Twitter: https://twitter.com/aprajitasarangi
Aparajita Sarangi Instagram: Yet to be updated
Interesting facts about Aparajita Sarangi
- Aparajita was the former sub collector of Dhenkanal, Odisha.
- Her husband Santosh Kumar Sarangi is a former IAS officer.
- She received Shakti Samman award in the year 2012.
- Aparjita was honored as Best Dramatist Award in her college.
- She was recognized as the best speaker at all India debate competition conducted by Indian Council of World Affairs, New Delhi.
- She is a fan of actor Shah Rukh Khan and Actress Deepika Padukone.
- Dr. Lekhasri Samantsinghar is the favorite politician of Aparjita Sarangi.